This jam is simple to make, and healthy. I have made this once since I found the recipe using dried cherries. I will be trying it next with dried blueberries.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 -2 cup dried fruit, of choice (sulfite free with no added sugar)
- 1 cup green tea (or a mix of your favorite varieties)
- 1Add 1 or 2 cups of dried fruit or a mixture of various types of fruit to a glass bowl.
- 2Pour your favorite tea or a mix of teas to barely cover the fruit.
- 3Soak all night.
- 4Next day, grind the fruit to get a jam consistency.
- 5Note: Add any spice or sweetner if necessary. I used Agave to sweeten mine. Enjoy.,,,.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jam Made Easy
Serving Size: 1 (0 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: