Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
This recipe comes from Wilma Mahon.
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar, divided
- 5 eggs
- 1 3⁄4 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons jam, divided
- Preheat oven to 325°F Line 24 cups of muffin tins with paper liners.
- Beat cream cheese with 1 cup sugar and eggs. Add 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla. Pour batter into muffin liners, 2/3's full. Bake 40 minutes.
- Prepare filling by mixing sour cream, 1/4 cup sugar and 1/4 teaspoon vanilla.
- Remove cup cakes from oven. They will fall in the middle. Fill hole with sour cream mixture. Spoon 1/4 teaspoon jam on top. Return to oven and bake 5 minutes.
SOOOO EASY, AND DELICIOUS !! These were a big hit here with the kids especially with the kids. I used strawberry jam with these, and followed the recipe to a tee, without any adjustments. They were nice, and soft, and moist. Made for PRMR tag.