Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
My Mum told me about this and I laughed and said it would be disgusting, but I had to see what she meant so I tried it and loved it
- 2 slices bread
- 1 tablespoon strawberry jam
- triangle soft cheese (the L aughing Cowbrand)
- cheddar cheese (if you can't get Laughing Cow)
- 1 teaspoon butter
- Butter bread if you like.
- Spread jam over.
- Place with cheese.
- Top with other piece of bread.
- Cut in half.
When my kids are sick of pbj I make a jam and cheese sandwich similar to this on. It is whole wheat bread with light cream cheese and jam. Very similar to this but with less fat. It really is a refreshing change.
This is one that I occasionally would have for lunch during my schooldays when I got sick of peanut butter and honey! But its not something I rush to make now.