Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a drink I found in a French book.
Make and share this Jalousie recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 ounce white rum
- 1⁄2 ounce Amaretto
- 1⁄2 ounce blue curacao
- 1⁄2 ounce lime juice
- 2 1⁄2 ounces pineapple juice
- 1 fresh pineapple chunk
- Put ice until half of the shaker.
- Add the rum, amaretto, curacao, lime juice and pineapple juice.
- Shake vigorously and filter in a highball glass in which you already put a few ice cubes.
- Garnish with a pineapple chunk.
Yum! Great cocktail...as a matter of fact I had to make two! I had a 6 oz can of pineapple juice, what else could I do with the rest! ; ) haha
2 words - freakin' awesome! This is definitely my new favourite drink! Thanks for posting!!
I doubled this recipe and poured it into a large wine glass over ice. The color is really cool and the drink is delicious!! The first time I made it I used Coconut rum instead of Amaretto because I'm 54 and could not remember which it was when I started making it. It was good like that, but SO much better the Boomette way. Thanks for a great recipe!