Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I couldn't find a Jalfrezi Paste in the supermarket so I found this recipe for one online
Make and share this Jalfrezi Paste recipe from Food.com.
- First peel the garlic and ginger.
- Put a frying pan on a medium to high heat and add the spices for toasting to the dry pan. (Cumin, mustard seeds, fenugreek seeds and coriander seeds)
- Lightly toast them for a few minutes until golden brown and smelling delicious, then remove the pan from the heat.
- Add the toasted spices to a pestle and mortar and grind until fine, or put them into a food processor and whizz to a powder.
- Either way, when you've ground them, whizz the toasted spices in a food processor with the rest of the ingredients until you have a smooth paste.