I couldn't find a Jalfrezi Paste in the supermarket so I found this recipe for one online
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1First peel the garlic and ginger.
- 2Put a frying pan on a medium to high heat and add the spices for toasting to the dry pan. (Cumin, mustard seeds, fenugreek seeds and coriander seeds)
- 3Lightly toast them for a few minutes until golden brown and smelling delicious, then remove the pan from the heat.
- 4Add the toasted spices to a pestle and mortar and grind until fine, or put them into a food processor and whizz to a powder.
- 5Either way, when you've ground them, whizz the toasted spices in a food processor with the rest of the ingredients until you have a smooth paste.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jalfrezi Paste
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 667.6
- Calories from Fat 537
- Total Fat 59.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2373.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.9 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 9.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: