Recipe by Chef Otaktay
I know it doesnt sound to pleasant but it taste really good and is very easy to make
- 1 (12 ounce) can pickled jalapeno peppers
- 1 1⁄2 cups peanut butter (smooth or chunky)
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice the pickled jalapeños in half lengthwise not quite all the way through, leaving the 2 halves attached at the stem end.
- Using a knife or spoon, remove the seeds and ribs under running water.
- Pack the halves with peanut butter, press together, and arrange on a serving plate.
- Be sure to warn guests to put the whole pepper (except the stem) in the mouth before chewing, to get 70 percent peanut butter and 30 percent jalapeño.
- A nibbler squeezes out the peanut butter, changing the percentages and making it very hot indeed.