Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great appetizer for your friends who like it HOT!! I put a dish of salsa with them for dipping.
- 8 ounces cream cheese (you can use lite)
- 3 -4 tablespoons jalapenos
- 3 -4 tablespoons jalapenos, liquid
- flour tortilla
- combine jalapenos and liquid with softened cream cheese.
- Blend with hand mixer.
- Spread on flour tortillas and roll up.
- Refrigerate for a few hours, then cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces.
- I put a dish of salsa in the center of the plate for dipping.
We really liked these. My DH loves jalapenos so this was perfect. I use fat free cream cheese and whole wheat tortillas. I used the max jalapeno with 4 tablespoons of each.The filling seemed a little thin at first but after 3 plus hours in the frige it firmed up. Next time I will go with 3 Tbs. liquid but keep 4 of the jalapenos. It's a keeper - thanks !