Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I made up this recipe, which was inspired by the "Fire Grilled Tilapia" from Johnny Carinos. Add additional veggies and sides as desired. Johnny Carinos serves their tilapia dish with spinach and chopped fresh tomatoes in the pasta.
- Cook the Pasta Roni angel hair according to package directions.
- Add 1 teaspoon of the jalapeno juice for an extra spicy kick.
- Sprinkle each side of the tilapia fillets with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Top with chopped jalapenos and spoon the jalapeno juice on top.
- Heat oil or butter in a nonstick skillet. Pan sear the fillets for approximately 2 minutes per side.
- Spoon the cooked jalapenos and place on top of the fillets. Serve fillets on
- top of pasta.