Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
i make this every time we have Mexican food. my family loves it, we eat it on tacos, enchiladas, etc.. its delicious
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons diced jarred jalapeno peppers
- 2 teaspoons jalapeno juice, from jarred jalapeno peppers
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 dash salt
- add all together into a food processor; turn on for approximately 2 minutes to make sure everything is well mixed.
- pour into a bowl and serve immediately or cover and chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- if it tastes too much like mayo, add more jalapenos and more jalapeno juice.
- its up to you.
This is a tasty spread. I served on hamburgers with pepper jack cheese for a great zippy treat.
Was sitting here reading recipe reviews and came upon this one.! Was hungry so I stirred it up and started dipping carrots in it(weird huh?) but it is fabulous(Even with Carrots) Will make often. It is lower carb(with splenda) Can't wait to try it with mexican food!!
Even using light mayo, this was excellent. I did reduce the amount of cayenne because I don't like too much spice, but this was packed with flavor.