- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons diced jarred jalapeno peppers
- 2 teaspoons jalapeno juice, from jarred jalapeno peppers
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 dash salt
Directions See How It's Made
- add all together into a food processor; turn on for approximately 2 minutes to make sure everything is well mixed.
- pour into a bowl and serve immediately or cover and chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- if it tastes too much like mayo, add more jalapenos and more jalapeno juice.
- its up to you.