a quick and tasty addition to any meal...simple ingredients...quick to prepare and adds plenty of color to the table !! this is one of tried and true dishes....
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1butter a casserole dish and preheat to 350 -- melt the butter in a sauce pan and lightly saute the mushrooms.onion.and jalapeno until soft.
- 2place the spinach on top of this mixture.and cook for a few minutes to wilt the spinach.
- 3stir the soup into the spinach mix.stir the cheese in -- add to the casserole dish and top it with your crumbs.
- 4you can add more jalapeno juice if desired for extra zip !
- 5bakes for 25 minutes or until nice and bubbly -- great warm or cold !
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jalapeno Spinach Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 320.0
- Calories from Fat 195
- Total Fat 21.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 60.1 mg
- Sodium 574.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 15.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: