1/1 Photo of Jalapeno Soup
This will warm your tummy on a cold day!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the chicken into large strips.
- 2Heat the stock in a large saucepan,adding chicken strips and pepper and simmer over low heat for 5 minutes to heat the chicken through and release the flavor of the pepper.
- 3Cut the avocado in half,remove the pit and peel.
- 4Slice avocado flesh into neat strips.
- 5Using a slotted spoon,remove pepper from the stock and discard.
- 6Pour soup into warm serving bowls,distributing chicken evenly between them.
- 7Carefully add a few avocado slices to each bowl.
Browse Our Top Stocks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jalapeno Soup
Serving Size: 1 (304 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 187.9
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 31.5 mg
- Sodium 366.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 15.6 g