Recipe by gailanng
A ranch-y twist on the jalapeno popper. At your next bbq, try grilling instead of oven baked.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 20 large whole jalapeno peppers (halved and seeded)
- 1 lb sliced bacon (cut in half~the thinnest slice you can buy)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat an oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Stir together the cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, ranch dressing mix and garlic powder in a mixing bowl until evenly blended.
- Spoon some of the cheese mixture into each jalapeno half, wrap with half a bacon strip and secure with a toothpick.
- Arrange the wrapped jalapeno halves onto a broiler pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the bacon is no longer pink and beginning to brown, about 20 minutes.