Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A ranch-y twist on the jalapeno popper. At your next bbq, try grilling instead of oven baked.
Make and share this Jalapeno Snacks recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat an oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Stir together the cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, ranch dressing mix and garlic powder in a mixing bowl until evenly blended.
- Spoon some of the cheese mixture into each jalapeno half, wrap with half a bacon strip and secure with a toothpick.
- Arrange the wrapped jalapeno halves onto a broiler pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the bacon is no longer pink and beginning to brown, about 20 minutes.