Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
I love this stuff....another one of South Texas best recipes. I'd like to hear if anyone else is from Texas....ain't it a great place to live!! :)
- 1 (16 ounce) frozen corn
- 1 (14 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs, beaten
- Heat oven to 350. Spray a 13 x 9" baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine frozen corn, cream corn, jalapeno peppers, onions, sour cream and eggs in a large bowl.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Pour into baking dish and bake uncovered for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until golden and bubbly.
Hey Babygirl I am from Texas also and yes it is a great place to live!! This recipe is a main staple in our house!!
This is a simple and wonderful dish. We used it as a side with a spicy chicken, it was wonderful, I just couldn't eat just my 1 serving, I had to go back and have seconds.If you are a weight watcher, one serving is only 2 points, I love that.
this is really good thanks for posting dee