1/3 Photos of Jalapeno Roll Up's
1 hr 30 mins
Bowie Girl's Note:
These are SOOO Easy to Make and tasty too! It is hard to just have one or two. Great for a party or to take to work! I make them when ever I can.... ENJOY!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all items together.
- 2spread a thin layer on tortillas.
- 3When you spread across the Tortillas make sure that you leave two edges with out the spread (each end of the roll).
- 4They will be cut off as waste since they will not lay flat.
- 5Roll up, Cover and chill over night or at least for 1.
- 65 hours.
- 7After chilled slice about 1/2 inch size.
- 8***If you add to much salsa and it is to Spicy, just add in some more sour cream, not Cream Cheese.
- 9***I also tend to use almost a cup more Cheddar Cheese.
- 10***I tend not to use the Olives or Chives but everything else.
- 11***On the season salt 1Tsp will do just fine.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jalapeno Roll Up's
Serving Size: 1 (1068 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 35.3
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 6.5 mg
- Sodium 47.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 0.9 g