Cook1 hr 30 mins
These are SOOO Easy to Make and tasty too! It is hard to just have one or two. Great for a party or to take to work! I make them when ever I can.... ENJOY!
- Mix all items together.
- spread a thin layer on tortillas.
- When you spread across the Tortillas make sure that you leave two edges with out the spread (each end of the roll).
- They will be cut off as waste since they will not lay flat.
- Roll up, Cover and chill over night or at least for 1.
- 5 hours.
- After chilled slice about 1/2 inch size.
- ***If you add to much salsa and it is to Spicy, just add in some more sour cream, not Cream Cheese.
- ***I also tend to use almost a cup more Cheddar Cheese.
- ***I tend not to use the Olives or Chives but everything else.
- ***On the season salt 1Tsp will do just fine.
These are SO yummy! I didn't use chives or green onions, but added in 1/4 tsp of taco seasoning. Thanks so much!
These roll ups are so yummy. I used the optional black olives and jalapeno. I didn't add salsa in them. I used plain yogurt instead of sour cream. I omitted the green onion. I used dried chives. Thanks Bowie Girl :) Made for All you can cook buffet
These were very good. I didnt use the season salt as we didnt find it necessary, and I too used more jalapeno for our tastes. I think next time I might use less sour cream and a bit more cream cheese, as the mixture seemed a bit too thin to me. Overall it was quite tasty! Thanks a lot for the recipe!