Cook1 hr 30 mins
These are SOOO Easy to Make and tasty too! It is hard to just have one or two. Great for a party or to take to work! I make them when ever I can.... ENJOY!
- Mix all items together.
- spread a thin layer on tortillas.
- When you spread across the Tortillas make sure that you leave two edges with out the spread (each end of the roll).
- They will be cut off as waste since they will not lay flat.
- Roll up, Cover and chill over night or at least for 1.
- 5 hours.
- After chilled slice about 1/2 inch size.
- ***If you add to much salsa and it is to Spicy, just add in some more sour cream, not Cream Cheese.
- ***I also tend to use almost a cup more Cheddar Cheese.
- ***I tend not to use the Olives or Chives but everything else.
- ***On the season salt 1Tsp will do just fine.