Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
- 907.18 g rotini pasta
- 1360.77 g small potatoes, sliced in half
- 2 jalapenos, seeded and diced
- 1 large yellow onion, diced
- 14.79 ml cumin
- 14.79 ml cayenne pepper
- 5 clove garlic, minced
- 44.37 ml olive oil
- 4.92 ml salt
- 1 hot red pepper or 1 red bell pepper, diced
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients (except rotini) in large mixing bowl, making sure to coat the potatoes with oil, etc.
- Place in roasting pan and bake for 40 minutes.
- Stir once or twice to make sure the potatoes are not sticking to the bottom of the roasting pan.
- Bring pasta to boil in salted water.
- When cooked pour into large serving bowl and toss with potato mixture.
- Serve with green salad.