Recipe by chris_tam
Here is another version I found that looks really good! I have not tried but will very soon! Let me know how it tastes.
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 4 ounces chopped green chilies
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese, grated
- 2 -3 teaspoons chopped jalapenos
Directions See How It's Made
- Sauté onions and green chilies in butter.
- Pour rice and butter mixture into large bowl.
- Stir in sour cream, 1 cup of cheese, and jalapeños into rice mixture. Pour rice into a lightly greased baking dish. Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.