- 12 pickled jalapeno peppers
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 12 pimiento strips (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse and drain jalapenos.
- Slit lengthwise on one side.
- Remove seeds and veins, leaving stem attached.
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Beat in cheddar cheese and green onion.
- Stuff each pepper with part of the cheese mixture.
- Arrange in a heatproof serving plate or baking sheet.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for about 10 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Top each pepper with a pimiento strip.