Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
So the other night I went to Chili's and had their Jalapeno Bacon Burger, served with fries and Jalapeno Ranch. It was soo good, I knew I had to come home and re-create it. Now since I don't measure, this is just my best guess as to how I created it. It turned out wonderfully, but it may need to be adjusted based on personal preference. ** Cooking time is refrigeration time.
- 1 cup ranch dressing (I used homemade ranch since I am not a fan of bottled ranch.)
- 3 -4 pickled jalapeno peppers, chopped
- 1 tablespoon pickled jalapeno juice
- seasoning salt
- Combined first three ingredients.
- Slowly add seasoned salt, based on personal preference.
- Refrigerate. ( The longer you refrigerate, the hotter it will become, and the better the ingredients will blend.).
- Serve with fries.