Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 mins
Original recipe by Lauren's Latest. Sounds amazing
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup yellow onion, finely diced
- 1 jalapeno, diced finely
- 2 1⁄2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup monterey jack cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped for garnish
- In small cast iron skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Saute onions and jalapeños with salt and pepper until tender and brown. Remove hot skillet from heat and stir in cheeses to melt.
- Top with cilantro and more jalapeños if desired. Serve immediately.