Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Found this in the Best of Taste of Home 2009 collectors edition by Sarah Woodruff. It is a little different than the ones posted.
- 6 medium red potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 3 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Place the potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain; cool to room temperature.
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, celery, eggs, onion and jalapenos. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, hot pepper sauce, cumin and pepper. Pour over potato mixture and toss gently to coat. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
So good. Come back tomorrow...LEFTOVERS!! *PAC Spring 2013*