Recipe by mad man
I have always loved jalapeno poppers so i tried to come up with as many combo's as possible.A couple of tips. 1 when making this simple dish NEVER ever touch your eyes. 2 the longer they cook the less spicy.
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat over to 350.
- cut tops off the peppers and clean all seeds out.
- mix cream cheese and chedder cheese.
- stuff the peppers with the mixed cheeses.
- place foil over cookie sheet then place prepared peppers on foil do not wrap.
- when oven is ready, bake at 350 for 7 min or when cheese starts to melt.
- leave in longer for a more mild flavor.