I have always loved jalapeno poppers so i tried to come up with as many combo's as possible.A couple of tips. 1 when making this simple dish NEVER ever touch your eyes. 2 the longer they cook the less spicy.
- preheat over to 350.
- cut tops off the peppers and clean all seeds out.
- mix cream cheese and chedder cheese.
- stuff the peppers with the mixed cheeses.
- place foil over cookie sheet then place prepared peppers on foil do not wrap.
- when oven is ready, bake at 350 for 7 min or when cheese starts to melt.
- leave in longer for a more mild flavor.
I baked them longer because they were still crunchy and too spicy. They tasted great with the cheeses. Thanks mad man :) Made for Cookbook tag game
Had these morsels as part of 'appy' night, and they did not disappoint! I used the last of my jalapenos from the garden, and sprinkled a little cheddar on the tops of the peppers, before baking. They were really spicy too, as I left the seeds and stems in... (we like the heat!) This recipe is going in my 'easy and fresh from the garden' book! :) Thanks so much for sharing, mad man. Made for Fall PAC 2011.
Such a simple recipe and so wonderful. Using the foil is a definite plus. The peppers were lightly sprinkled with paprika before placing in the oven. It gave a very nice color to the finished product. Made for PAC Fall 2011.