Recipe by Country Gal in Texas
Great Spicy Appetizer. Got the recipe from a friend at work and everyone loves them.
Top Review by mersaydees
These are wicked hot and very tasty. A truly great gardener and a wonderful co-worker, Sandra R., gave me a bunch of jalapenos from her garden and I wanted to whip up something special with them. I never would have believed a Maine garden could produce jalapenos with such heat! Lol! Thanks, Country Gal in Texas, for sharing a terrific recipe.
- 226.79 g cream cheese, softened
- 236.59 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 236.59 ml shredded monterey jack cheese
- 6 slice bacon, fried and crumbled
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
- 1.23 ml chili powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the above ingredients and set aside. Cut Jalapeno peppers lengthwise and remove the seeds.
- Fill peppers with mixture and bake at 300 degree (f):.
- 20 minutes for spicy.
- 30 minutes for medium spicy.
- 40 minutes for mild.
- Note: I like to cut and seed the peppers and soak them in cold water in the refrigerator overnight to take out some of the hot.
- Spray pan with Pam.