1/2 Photos of Jalapeno Poppers
Battered and baked poppers. Low in calories, great taste. Terrific for parties.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Coat baking sheet with cooking spray.
- 2In medium bowl, combine cream cheese, shredded cheese and mayo.
- 3Mix well and set aside.
- 4Cut jalapenos in half lengthwise and remove seeds (you might want to wear gloves to do this as the juice and seeds can cause irritation).
- 5Stuff jalapeno halves with cream cheese mixture.
- 6Place egg substitute in shallow dish. Place panko in separate shallow dish.
- 7Dip stuffed jalapeno half in egg substitute and then roll in panko to coat.
- 8Transfer jalapenos to prepared baking sheet and coat with cooking spray.
- 9Bake until filling is bubbly, about 30 minutes. Serve Hot.
- 10Poppers can be prepared a day in advance and placed on a covered baking sheet in the fridge. Cook as directed when ready to eat.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jalapeno Poppers
Serving Size: 1 (40 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 67.0
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 5.4 mg
- Sodium 128.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat Mexican cheese blend