Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 mins
Simple to make, only 5 ingredients
- 16 ounces soft cream cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 2 ounces canned jalapeno peppers
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- Drain and dice both peppers.
- Stir together cream cheese and mayannaise in large bowl until smooth.
- Stir in peppers and cheddar cheese.
- Spoon in glass casserole.
- Microwave on high until hot about 3 minutes.
Delicious - and so easy...I love these kind of recipes. I used a mixture of pepper jack and cheddar cheeses - other than that, made as written. We really enjoyed this and it will be one of my handy recipes for those summer bbqs. Thanks for posting - made for Spring PAC 2012.
this was a great recipe. i usually have all of the ingredients and make this when we get last minute guests. i usually add 1/2 jar of real bacon bits to the cheese mix and it does add a new dimension to the recipe. thanks for posting this great recipe.
This was very tasty! I reduced this to 1/4 of the recipe. I mixed in part of the cheddar, added some panko crumbs to the extra cheese and topped the dip. I used my oven, instead of the microwave, as we like a 'crust' on our dips! This summer, I'll definitely use the microwave. YUM! This was really good, and I'll surely be making it again! Thanks for sharing, School Chef!