- 8 ounces light cream cheese (1 pkg, room temperature)
- 1⁄2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat cheddar cheese (grated)
- 1⁄2 cup lowfat parmesan cheese
- 4 ounces pickled jalapeno peppers (1 can, sliced)
- 2 jalapeno peppers (chopped) (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup lowfat parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the cream cheese, mayonnaise, cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup parmesan and jalapenos and pour into a baking dish.
- Mix the panko bread crumbs and 1/4 cup parmesan and sprinkle over the dip.
- Bake in a 375F oven until bubbling on the sides and golden brown on top, about 10-20 minutes.
- serve with tortilla chips.