Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is the Best Jalapeno Popper Dip ,I was looking for a dip online and came across this recipe on Mixingbowl.com so by no mean's can I take credit for this one . And this is so quick to put together. I have doubled,and tripled this recipe and never have enough.I only made three change's for our taste .I used 1 (4oz ) can mild green chiles diced, and 1 jar ( 11.5oz ) hot jalapeno nacho slices and 1 fresh jalapeno with the seeds.We like it Kicked Up !! And the Panko Bread crumbs are the best for this recipe , we didn't care for the regular bread crumbs .
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (at room temperture)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese (grated or shredded)
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, Romano cheese mix (grated or shredded )
- 1 (4 ounce) can jalapeno peppers (sliced)
- 2 jalapeno peppers (chopped and diced)
- 1⁄4 cup panko breadcrumbs (plain )
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, Romano cheese mix (grated or shredded)
- 1. Mix the cream cheese, mayonnaise, cheddar cheese, parmesan and romano cheese with the jalapeno's in a bowl mixing well , then pour into a baking dish.
- 2.Then mix the panko bread crumbs and parmesan and romano cheese together sprinkle over dip.
- 3.Bake in a 375F oven 20-25 minutes until the sides are bubbling and the top
- is a nice golden brown.
- Serve with your favorite Tortilla Chips.
I've made this 3 x's now it is always a huge hit.. Thanks for a winner
BEST dip ever!! It's absolutely amazing! I used a 4.5oz can of diced jalapenos and it was very spicy BUT good, everyone LOVED it!! And I used some as quesadilla filling.. A PIECE OF HEAVEN on earth.. wonderful!!