Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Found this on another website. According to the person who posted it, it tastes just like Jalapeno Poppers without all the work. Thought it might be good for Superbowl Sunday!
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4 ounces green chilies, diced
- 4 ounces jalapeno peppers, diced and drained
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine cream cheese, mayo and peppers.
- Pour mixture into a baking dish.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until cheese is bubbly and brown.
- Serve with crackers or tortilla chips.
Yummy, tastes better than poppers, easy and is best with toasted baguette
I made this dip for a family get-together and we all loved it! The spiciness was slightly strong for me, so the next time I make it I'll put in less jalapenos, but the rest of the family thought it was awesome just the way it was! I served with regular tortilla chips and it was a hit!