Found this on another website. According to the person who posted it, it tastes just like Jalapeno Poppers without all the work. Thought it might be good for Superbowl Sunday!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine cream cheese, mayo and peppers.
- 3Pour mixture into a baking dish.
- 4Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- 5Bake for 30 minutes, until cheese is bubbly and brown.
- 6Serve with crackers or tortilla chips.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jalapeno Popper Dip
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 276.4
- Calories from Fat 224
- Total Fat 24.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 60.4 mg
- Sodium 390.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 5.1 g