Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe received over 400 five star reviews on another site. Must be great, certainly worth a try.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies (drained)
- 1 (4 ounce) candiced jalapeno peppers (drained)
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Stir together cream cheese and mayonnaise in a large bowl until smooth. Stir in green chiles and 1/2 of the jalapeno pepper can, 2 ounces.
- Pour mixture into an oven safe serving dish.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
I would give this 10 stars if I could, everyone loved this dip! It tastes exactly like jalepeno poppers and is no work at all. I doubled this recipe and added some white ex sharp cheddar and an extra can of green chilis. I just threw it all in a small crock pot for a party and served with tortilla chips. Thank you for a unique recipe for our parties. :) Ok, I just made this again and had some leftover so I decided to use the rest as the filling for Bacon Wrapped Chicken (Oamc) and I have to say WOW! That recipe was great the way it was written but with this as the filler it was even better.
WOW, this is so good. I made this last night. My hubby and I had to make ourselfs quite eateing it, as we had more things comeing out of the oven. I but chedder cheese in it and a little on the top. I also but bread crumbs on the top and lightly sprayed it, then put it in the oven. The bread crumbs made it look nice, but I don't think it added to the taste. Next time, I might just warm it in the micro.
I know I will be makeing this often.
This dip is delicious! I have made this as written but the following changes taste just as good... neufchatel cheese, miracle whip, chilies, Parmesan cheese, and double the jalapenos for more flavor!