From Pillsbury. Different from the (also delicious) Jalapeno Popper Cups posted by AZPARZYCH.
Make and share this Jalapeno Popper Cups II recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (12 ounce) cangrands jr golden layers refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) canchopped green chilies, drained
- 2 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons cooked bacon pieces (fresh cooked or Bacon Bits)
- 1 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- 20 pickled jalapeno peppers, slices, drained (from 12 oz jar)
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Separate each biscuit into 2 round layers (should have 10 whole biscuits, making 20 rounds after separating).
- Press each round into bottom and up sides of 20 ungreased mini muffin cups.
- In a small bowl, mix remaining ingredients except jalapeno slices.
- Divide cheese mixture between biscuit cups (heaping teaspoon each) and top each with one jalapeno slice.
- Bake 13-19 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Remove from pan to serving platter and let stand 5 minutes. Serve warm.