1/1 Photo of Jalapeno Popper Cups II
From Pillsbury. Different from the (also delicious) Jalapeno Popper Cups posted by AZPARZYCH.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) can grands jr golden layers refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 2 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons cooked bacon pieces (fresh cooked or Bacon Bits)
- 1 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- 20 pickled jalapeno peppers, slices, drained (from 12 oz jar)
- 1Heat oven to 375°F.
- 2Separate each biscuit into 2 round layers (should have 10 whole biscuits, making 20 rounds after separating).
- 3Press each round into bottom and up sides of 20 ungreased mini muffin cups.
- 4In a small bowl, mix remaining ingredients except jalapeno slices.
- 5Divide cheese mixture between biscuit cups (heaping teaspoon each) and top each with one jalapeno slice.
- 6Bake 13-19 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- 7Remove from pan to serving platter and let stand 5 minutes. Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jalapeno Popper Cups II
Serving Size: 1 (968 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 90.2
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 4.1 mg
- Sodium 583.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: