Recipe by Ambervim
You can use croissant dough, pizza dough, corn bread, puff pastry, phyllo, biscuit, pie crust or kataifi (shredded phylo) or whatever you want for the cup. Vary the heat by how many seeds you leave and the hot sauce.
- 12 miniature tart shells (phyllo, biscuit, kataifi croissant dough, pizza dough, corn breat, puff pastry or pie crust)
- 4 ounces cream cheese, soft
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 jalapenos, chopped (vary seed as desired)
- 1⁄4 cup onion, diced small
- Tabasco sauce (or other hot sauce)