Recipe by AZPARZYCH
I found this online; you can make the filling ahead of time and refrigerate covered until ready to fill the phyllo cups.
Top Review by bmcnichol
My family loved these. I have to admit that I didn't even try these because I can't handle spicy things. I made the recipe as written other then I used cheddar jack cheese as that is what I had. I also used jarred Jalapeno's.
- 15 frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- 113.39 g cream cheese, softened
- 118.29 ml cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 14.79 ml hot pepper sauce
- bacon bits
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place phyllo cups onto a baking sheet.
- Stir together cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, jalapenos, and hot sauce in a bowl.
- Spoon mixture into phyllo cups.
- Sprinkle bacon bits on top.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden brown, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve warm.