This tastes just like one of those frozen stuffed Jalapenos from the grocery store. You can change the amount of jalapenos used here to suit your tastebuds. Personally, I like it spicer, but I made it for a family get-together and they are "sissies" when it comes spicy food! Please note that the prep/cook time does not include the refrigeration time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients except bread crumbs in a large bowl.
- 2Form mixture into a large ball, or two smaller ones.
- 3Roll ball(s) in the bread crumbs.
- 4NOTE: If you make two smaller cheese balls, you may need more bread crumbs, depending on how heavily you coat them.
- 5Place in a small bowl or on a plate and refrigerate until firm.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jalapeno Popper Cheese Ball
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 502.3
- Calories from Fat 365
- Total Fat 40.5 g
- Saturated Fat 25.2 g
- Cholesterol 129.3 mg
- Sodium 853.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 17.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: