Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This tastes just like one of those frozen stuffed Jalapenos from the grocery store. You can change the amount of jalapenos used here to suit your tastebuds. Personally, I like it spicer, but I made it for a family get-together and they are "sissies" when it comes spicy food! Please note that the prep/cook time does not include the refrigeration time.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 4 jalapenos, seeded and diced
- 1 teaspoon dried cilantro
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 cup toasted breadcrumbs
- Combine all ingredients except bread crumbs in a large bowl.
- Form mixture into a large ball, or two smaller ones.
- Roll ball(s) in the bread crumbs.
- NOTE: If you make two smaller cheese balls, you may need more bread crumbs, depending on how heavily you coat them.
- Place in a small bowl or on a plate and refrigerate until firm.