1/12 Photos of Jalapeno Popper Burgers
Oh boy, these are good-good-GOOD! If you like stuffed burgers and poppers, you'll love these. :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon dried ancho chile powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1 -2 tablespoon minced jalapeno pepper, seeded,to taste (you can add more if you like 'em HOT)
- 1Mix meat, Worcestershire sauce, salt, garlic powder, and pepper.
- 2Shape the mixture into 12 thin patties, each about 4 inches in diameter.
- 3Mix the cream cheese, ancho chili powder, cumin, dried onion, and minced jalapeno.
- 4Top 6 patties with the cheese mixture, spreading it to within 1/2-inch of the edge (if the mixture is difficult to spread, try heating in the microwave for about 15 seconds).
- 5Cover each patty with one of the remaining 6 patties, sealing the edges well.
- 6Broil or grill the patties (4 inches from the heat), turning only once if possible, until preferred doneness and cheese is melted, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- 7Low-carb serving: top with a bit of grated cheddar, guacamole, and enjoy!
- 8High-carb serving: eat with a bun and other condiments.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jalapeno Popper Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 397.5
- Calories from Fat 263
- Total Fat 29.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.5 g
- Cholesterol 123.6 mg
- Sodium 386.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 29.4 g