Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
You can really use this for anything, it makes a great dip or spooned on celery sticks.
- 1 (8 ounce) package Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 (8 ounce) package 3-cheese gourmet cheddar blend cheese, shredded
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (4 ounce) jar diced pimentos, drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
- Tabasco sauce (optional) or louisiana hot sauce (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a food processor process half of the cheeses until smooth; transfer to a bowl.
- Add in the remaining cheese, sugar, salt and pepper; process until smooth; add to the cheese mixture in the bowl, and stir to combine.
- Add in the pimiento, jalapeno peppers, mayo and hot sauce (if using) mix to combine well.
- Chill until ready to use.