Recipe by Hey Jude
This appetizer couldn't be any easier! Good for unexpected guests, I usually have all of these ingredients on hand and it's a snap to throw it in the oven.
Top Review by *Petunia*
This was really tasty! It spices up the low-carb diet. The only thing I would do different next time is to chop up the jalapenos. The slices were too big and hard to bite into, as the pickling makes them kinda rubbery. This is great cold!
- 1 (11 ounce) canseeded pickled jalapeno peppers, sliced lengthwise
- 10 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 4 eggs, beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 275°F.
- Oil a glass pie pan and line it with the jalapeño peppers.
- Sprinkle cheese over the top; pour in the eggs.
- Bake for 45 minutes; slice and serve hot or at room temperature.
- If you want this milder, substitute canned, whole green chiles for the jalapeño peppers.