Recipe by Polly W
This is SO good and easy.I don't even want to give the recipe out when asked because it is so simple. Once you try this you might decide to add more or less jalapenos..When I make two pies, I really load one up with jalapenos and then top the pie with a few for a design and to let people know this is the HOT one !!!!
- 1 deep dish frozen pie crust, cooked as directed
- 8 ounces extra-sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 ounces monterey jack pepper cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup chopped jalapeno, in jars
- 2 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- bake frozen pie crust as directed, let cool slightly.
- pre-heat oven to 425.
- mix cheeses together in large bowl, add chopped jalapeno's.
- put mixture into baked pie crust.
- beat eggs together until well blended.
- slowly pour eggs over cheese.
- bake until golden brown 15-20 minutes.
- let set slightly before cutting into small slices.