Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A simple recipe a friend at church shared with me. My daughter especially liked these.
Make and share this Jalapeno Pickles recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (16 ounce) jar baby dill pickles (same size jar as the Jalapenos)
- 1 (16 ounce) jar canned jalapeno slices (same size jar as the Baby Dills)
- Drain the Baby Dills, do not drain the jalapenos.
- In large bowl combine the jalapenos and the dill pickles.
- Blend well and divide into air tight containers (jars or plastic wear).
- Place in the refrigerator for about 1 week before serving.