Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Quick and easy from an old issue of Real Simple magazine. I like to make a batch of this and keep it on hand for salads, tacos, whatever! Do not leave the shrimp in the juice/marinade for more than a day as they will become very tough. Make sure to pour off the juice if not eaten within 24 hours!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs shrimp, cooked and peeled
- 1 (7 ounce) jar pickled jalapeno peppers, whole
- 1⁄4 cup pickled jalapeno pepper juice
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Cut the jalapenos in half lengthwise.
- Place in a large bowl with the shrimp.
- Toss with the remaining ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate up to a day ahead.
- Pour off juices after 24 hours.