Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Quick and easy from an old issue of Real Simple magazine. I like to make a batch of this and keep it on hand for salads, tacos, whatever! Do not leave the shrimp in the juice/marinade for more than a day as they will become very tough. Make sure to pour off the juice if not eaten within 24 hours!
- Cut the jalapenos in half lengthwise.
- Place in a large bowl with the shrimp.
- Toss with the remaining ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate up to a day ahead.
- Pour off juices after 24 hours.