1/1 Photo of Jalapeno Pickle Relish
1 hr 5 mins
This is fantastic on hot dogs and hamburgers! Kind of a sweet hot relish that wont kill you!
My Private Note
pints g ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine jalapenos, cukes, onions and the salt in a large glass bowl, cover with cold water and let stand for 2 hours-drain and press veg to remove excess water.
- 2Combine the sugar and vinegar in a large pot, tie the spices in cheesecloth and add to the liquid.
- 3Bring to a boil and simmer 15 minute.
- 4Add veg and simmer for 10 min-remove spice bag.
- 5Pack into clean hot jars and process 10 minutes in a boiling water bath.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jalapeno Pickle Relish
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 25
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 182.1
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1135.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 43.7 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: