Prep 30 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is fantastic on hot dogs and hamburgers! Kind of a sweet hot relish that wont kill you!
Make and share this Jalapeno Pickle Relish recipe from Food.com.
- Combine jalapenos, cukes, onions and the salt in a large glass bowl, cover with cold water and let stand for 2 hours-drain and press veg to remove excess water.
- Combine the sugar and vinegar in a large pot, tie the spices in cheesecloth and add to the liquid.
- Bring to a boil and simmer 15 minute.
- Add veg and simmer for 10 min-remove spice bag.
- Pack into clean hot jars and process 10 minutes in a boiling water bath.
Perfect! Boy this is great--easy to make & the flavor is a mix of sweet with a kick of HOT! I used a tea ball for the spices, worked well. Great on grilled meats & would add pizzaz to leftover roast pork! Thanks for a goodie Di.
My husband loves hot peppers and this is right up his alley. He has made two batches and just can't get enough. Thank you!
Made this in a large batch and everyone loved it! I though like mine a little hotter so next time I make it im going to and some more peppers!