1/4 Photos of Jalapeno Pepper Jelly Chicken
Spice up your life a little with this easy to make stove top chicken dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar or 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 -3 tablespoons jalapeno jelly
- 1Place breasts between sheets of wax paper and pound to 1/4 inch thickness.
- 2Combine garlic salt, chili powder, pepper, cumin and oregano.
- 3Rub some of the seasoning on both sides of each breast.
- 4Heat oil in a heavy large skillet over medium high heat and cook chicken 3-4 minutes per side or until done.
- 5Transfer to serving platter and keep warm.
- 6Add broth, vinegar and jelly to skillet, cook 5 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring occasionally.
- 7Spoon sauce over chicken and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jalapeno Pepper Jelly Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 360.2
- Calories from Fat 184
- Total Fat 20.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 197.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 31.1 g