Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
These are gone in nothing flat! Good way to use up those extra jalapeno peppers from your garden.
Make and share this Jalapeno Pepper Appetizers recipe from Food.com.
- 10 jalapeno peppers
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 5 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, for topping
- Cut jalapeno peppers in half lengthwise; remove seeds and membranes. Rinse. (Be sure to wear latex kitchen gloves when seeding peppers.).
- Place one heaping teaspoon of cream cheese on each pepper half. Place peppers on baking sheet; lined with alumninum foil. Sprinkle with bacon and cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes. Serve immediately.
I love this recipe! My dad makes something similar to this, I like this recipe better. Just make sure you get out all the seeds because if you don't then you will get a mouth full of super heat!
made these for thanksgiving '08. mother in law, who won't eat jalapenos, ate these and loved them and even asked for the recipe. making them for xmas. thanks for a great recipe.