Recipe by wwltmom
These are gone in nothing flat! Good way to use up those extra jalapeno peppers from your garden.
Top Review by Sarah Z
I love this recipe! My dad makes something similar to this, I like this recipe better. Just make sure you get out all the seeds because if you don't then you will get a mouth full of super heat!
- 10 jalapeno peppers
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 5 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, for topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut jalapeno peppers in half lengthwise; remove seeds and membranes. Rinse. (Be sure to wear latex kitchen gloves when seeding peppers.).
- Place one heaping teaspoon of cream cheese on each pepper half. Place peppers on baking sheet; lined with alumninum foil. Sprinkle with bacon and cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes. Serve immediately.