Prep 30 mins
Cook 19 mins
I found this recipe at the Pillsbury website. Sure sounds good to me.
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄2 ounces shredded monterey jack pepper cheese
- 2 tablespoons old el paso chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 (11 1/2 ounce) canpillsbury refrigerated cornbread twists dough
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons cornmeal
- Line cookie sheet with waxed paper.
- In small bowl, combine cream cheese, Monterey Jack cheese and green chiles; mix well.
- Spoon 16 mounds of scant 2 teaspoons cheese mixture each onto paper-lined cookie sheet.
- Freeze 30 minutes or until firm.
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Spray cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Unroll dough; separate at perforations into 16 strips.
- Bring ends of each strip together; press to seal, forming 3-inch round.
- Wrap 1 dough round around each frozen mound of cream cheese mixture.
- In small bowl, combine egg white and water; mix well.
- Roll each bundle in egg white mixture; roll in cornmeal.
- Place on sprayed cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375°F for 13 to 19 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Cool slightly before serving.
- Serve warm.