Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great cheesey, spicy dip!
- 7 ounces cream cheese
- 4 teaspoons fresh dill, chopped
- 4 teaspoons fresh chives, chopped
- 4 tablespoons jalapeno peppers, chopped
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 12 small whole jalapeno peppers, to garnish
- Mix all the ingredients, except the whole jalapenos, together in a bowl.
- Place an oiled 2in chefs' ring in the middle of a plate and fill with the mixture, smoothing the top with a palette knife.
- Briefly heat the sides of the ring with a mini-blowtorch and remove.
- To serve, place the jalapeno peppers around the mousse.