- 2 cups pancake mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese or 2 cups monterey jack cheese (8 oz.)
- 1 (4 ounce) candiced jalapeno peppers, drained
- ranch salad dressing or salsa
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine pancake mix and water; mix well.
- Stir in cheese and peppers.
- Pour batter by heaping tablespoonfuls onto a hot greased griddle.
- Turn when bubbles form on top of pancakes.
- Cook until second side is golden brown.
- Serve warm with Ranch dressing or salsa.