Prep 50 mins
Cook 40 mins
This recipe is from Master Cook.
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sliced black olives
- 4 skinless chicken breast halves, bone in
- Seed the jalapeño, being careful to keep away from eyes. Combine the mustard, marmalade, jalapeño, lime juice and oil. Add a pinch of cayenne pepper if you want it hotter.
- Cut a pocket in the side of each chicken breast and spoon a little of the mustard sauce into the opening. Baste the tops of the chicken with the mustard.
- Place chicken on a rack in a roasting pan. Bake in a pre-heated 350-degree oven for 35-40 minutes or until chicken tests done. Baste once during cooking with the mustard mixture.