Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
The perfect salsa! So easy to make, I made it without olives...you can make it as hot or as mild as you like! From Canadian Living Magazine.
- 3 tomatoes, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup black olives, slivered
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon jalapeno pepper, minced and seeded
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Stir together tomatoes, olives, green onions, garlic and jalapeno.
- Whisk together olive oil, vinegar, sugar and salt and pepper.
- Stir both mixtures together.
- Chill and enjoy!
Very nice! I doubled the olives because I love them. I will definitely be keeping this recipe! Reviewed for Healthy Choices ABC Tag.