1/7 Photos of Jalapeno Mashed Potatoes
Lavender Lynn's Note:
This recipe is from Razzle Dazzle Recipes and is a restaurant recipe from La Margarita Restaurant.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Thoroughly wash, clean, and dice potatoes.
- 2Place them in a pot of water with a dash of salt.
- 3Bring potatoes to a boil.
- 4Reduce the heat to a simmer and cook the potatoes until fork tender, about 12-15 minutes.
- 5Remove the pan from the heat and drain.
- 6In the same pot add the butter.
- 7Using a handheld masher, mash the butter into the potatoes.
- 8Add enough warm cream until desired smoothness is achieved.
- 9Season the potatoes with jalapeno, salt, and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jalapeno Mashed Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 350.3
- Calories from Fat 205
- Total Fat 22.8 g
- Saturated Fat 14.3 g
- Cholesterol 67.8 mg
- Sodium 154.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 4.4 g