Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Adapted from Quick Fix Meals. Serve with grilled chicken.
Make and share this Jalapeno-Lime Vinaigrette recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup pickled jalapeno pepper, sliced
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Combine broth, jalapenos, cilantro, mustard and lime juice in blender or food processor and process until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper.