Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1 lb large shrimp
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 jalapenos, seeded and chopped
- Peel, devein and rinse shrimp; pat dry.
- Combine all ingredients in a resealable plastic bag.
- Marinate 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill.
- Grill shrimp for approximately 4 minutes per side.
- Works well with chicken or beef.
- Serve with yellow rice.
This was Fabulous! I wondered if the jalapenos would be too warm...not at all. I will probably leave some of the veins and/or seeds for a little spice next time (maybe my jalapenos weren't very hot). Anyway I didn't grill them I put them in a pan not using much of the marinade and most of the garlic and jalapenos and cooked them. Saved the sauce that had accumulated while cooking and put on the yellow rice. Yummo! I served it with Tangy Cucumber Salad #329130 by Mrs. Wright and Sauteed Sugar Snap Peas #117677 by Kymmarie. It made a wonderful dinner. THANK YOU! Made for Spring PAC 09.